Turbine Flow meter for corrosive liquid
A turbine flow meter is a type of flow meter that measures the rate of fluid flow by utilizing a turbine wheel that rotates as the fluid passes through it. SLW Series Liquid Turbine flow meters with PE material are used to measure corrosive liquids such as hydrochloric acid (HCL flow meter), nitric acid, acetic acid, sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid (H₂SO₄), Phosphoric acid, Citric acid, sodium chloride, ferric chloride, etc and other types of liquids with lower viscosity, and for applications requiring highly accurate and precise measurements.
Some of the key features of a turbine flow meter for corrosive liquid
- High Accuracy: Turbine flow meters are known for their high accuracy and precision in measuring the flow rate of fluids. They are capable of accurately measuring flow rates within a range of +/- 0.5% to +/- 2% of the actual flow rate, it has fast response which can be used in dosing system or batch control purpose.
- Low Pressure Drop: Turbine flow meters have a low pressure drop, which means that they do not significantly reduce the pressure of the fluid as it flows through the meter. This makes them suitable for applications where maintaining high fluid pressure is important.
- Digital flow meter for acid: Many modern turbine flow meters feature a digital output that can be easily integrated with other control and monitoring systems, such as 4-20mA, frequency, pulse, Modbus RTU.,etc
- Low Maintenance: Turbine flow meters for corrosive liquid are relatively low maintenance devices, requiring only periodic calibration and cleaning to ensure accurate readings.
- Compact Size: Turbine flow meters are typically compact in size, making them suitable for use in applications where space is limited.
- Easy Installation: Turbine flow meters are relatively easy to install, and can be mounted in-line with existing pipelines using flanges or other fittings.
- Low cost chemical resistant flow meter, price starts from $500