- Model NO.: KBL-PH-BW
- Human Hair Type: Peruvian Hair
- Style: Wavy
- Pre-Bonded Style: Hair Weaving
- Size: 8"-40"
- Weight: 100g/PC
- Model Number: pH-Blk
- Fast Delivery: Stock in 24 Hours
- Specification: 1PC/Bag/Bundle
- HS Code: 67042000
- Material: Human Hair
- Hair Grade: Non-Remy Hair
- Color: Black
- Pre-Bonded Type: Hair Extensions
- Pack: PVC Bags
- Shipping: DHL, UPS
- Place of Origin: Peruvian
- Trademark: KBL
- Origin: Peru
Hair Type:100% Peruvian virgin hair,Each bundle is from one donor, human hair only,please just feel free to style it with a flat iron or curling iron.All of our Brazilian hair wefts (machine wefts ) and Peruvian hair (machine wefts) are made from finest Virgin human hair,We collected them from Peru and Brazil .
Packing:This kind of hair is packed in PVC bags,It Is Not Gift Packing,You Don't Need To Pay For The Package Material Nor The Extra Shipping Cost Occured By the Volum Of Gift Package.
Available Color :Natural black 1B#,Dark brown #2,Light brown#4
Please remember that this is human hair extension,Normally 3pcs hair for full one head.
If you want more full We always advise that 8''-26'' should be 3 packs, 28''-30'' should be 4 packs, above 30'' is better 5 packs.Our hair weight (100g=1piece=3.5oz)
How to care human hair extension?
1) Wash it by the most mild shampoo or one specially formulated for chemically treated hair, and clean in warm water as well. Please use the shampoo recommended by local professional hairdresser.
2) Comb the wet hair gently by a large toothed comb and drying naturally is best.
3) Please straighten hair if hair extension is straight when it is wet, please gel hair if it is wavy.
4) Don't blow hair root too nearly by dryer, don't grasp hair root when washing.
5) Don't cover hair extension under sun for a long time, don't swim wearing hair extension.
Wellcome to our Store, and hope you have a beautiful life!
Q : Can I dye color the hair?A: yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the
hair than to lighter the hair. We recommend to dye darker, not lighter since
the hair extension has been processed and colored, it is difficulty to fade the
orignial color. Improper dying will ruin the hair.
We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions as you
will get the results you want, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk
of not coming out the shade you want. If you can. get to a salon, alwanys use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample
Q: How long does it last?
A : This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and
take very good care of it for it to last longer. Many hair extensionist prefer Brazilian or Indian hair because
it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it last longer than any other kind of hair.
Process procedure: All of our raw hair is directly imported from abroad without any adulterant. We strictly go through quality control inspections. After our initial selection process, we re-inspect the selected strands of hair from root to top by disinfecting & brushing.