- Model NO.: 14R 4010
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 11.1V
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Model: for DELL 14r
- Color: Black
- Duration: 2-3 Hors
- Inventory: Stock
- Trademark: Original
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: USB Charger
- Size: 6cell
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Capacity: 10.8V
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: 100%New
- Lead Time: 2-3 Workign Days
- Specification: CE/ROHS/ISO901/FCC
High Capacity Original DELL battery, Li-ion, 6 Cells, 11.1V / 48WH
Package Includes: 1 PCS laptop battery, Heat Resistant plastic shell with excellent abrasion resistance
Original Laptop Battery for
DELL Inspiron 13R, Inspiron 13R N3010, Inspiron 13R N3010D, Inspiron 14R, Inspiron 14R N4010, Inspiron 14R N4010D, Inspiron 14R N4010D-158, Inspiron 14R N4010D158, Inspiron 14R N4010D-148, Inspiron 14R N4010D148, Inspiron 15R, Inspiron 15R N5010, Inspiron 15R N5010D-148, Inspiron 15R N5010D-168, Inspiron 17R, Inspiron 17R N7010, DELL J1KND, 04YRJH, FMHC10, TKV2V, YXVK2, J4XDH, 9TCXN, 9T48V, 965Y7, 4T7JN, 312-0234, 383CW, 312-0233, 58WH
Tips on Maximizing Your DELL Laptop Battery Performance
1. Fully charging and then fully discharging the DELL 14R battery at least once every two to three weeks. with lithium-ion batteries packs, partial charges and discharges are best on a regular basis. These batteries do not suffer from the memory effect.
2. Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the DELL Laptop Battery.
3. The battery for DELL 14R should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maximize your DELL computer battery Performance, You had better circle the it at least once a month.
5. Leaving a DELL laptop battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.
6. Do not expose the DELL 14R battery pack to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave your battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can't create as much power.
Shenzhen Garbly Technology Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company