Stainless Steel Stampings
The word “stainless steel” does not simply refer to a kind of stainless steel, but means more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, each stainless steel has been developed in its specific application field has good performance. Choosing the right grade of stainless steel is the first step in developing a product.
- 200 Series: Manganese instead of nickel, which has poor corrosion resistance, is widely used as a cheaper alternative to the 300 Series, representing grades 201 and 202
- 300 series: Suitable tensile properties and corrosion resistance, representing the grade is 304; Molybdenum is added to improve strength and corrosion resistance, representing a grade of 316
- 400 series: Ferritic and martensitic stainless steel, manganese free, representative grade 409.
- 500 series: Heat resistant chrome alloy steel.
- 600 series: Martensitic precipitation-hardened stainless steel.
As a manufacturer and supplier of metal stamping parts to ISO9001, Tenral has been involved in customer projects from development to mass production. Reliable quality and professional team, is the best choice for customers.