Introducing Lovepluspet – Mid-body Dog Support Harness
The LOVEPLUSPET Mid-body Dog Support Harness allows you to give your pet a little support while protecting your back from unnecessary strain – easier than using a towel, and more comfortable for your dog! Promote the injury recovery process by providing the support and stability your dog needs to get up, moving around, and begin the rehabilitation process. Assisting your pet upstairs, into a car during injury recovery.
- Degenerative myelopathy (DM)
- Difficulty moving legs
- Injury recovery
- Post-surgical recovery
- Mobility issues caused by arthritis
- Mobility issues caused by ACL tears
- Provide support and stability to your pet’s mobility. Easy to assist your dog to stand and walk.
- Easy to use, just one step to put on. Breathable mesh wearing comfortable.
- Help your pets to walk after surgery.
- Good choice for post-up recovery and rehabilitation.
- Wider handheld part is more comfortable to use.
- Durable oxford fabric
- Breathable mesh
Free Exchange of Unfit Size after Donation.
- Please follow the Size Guide below the price, there has the complete statistics.
- If you have any questions about the size, please contact us email: [email protected]
Never suspend a dog in the air with support harness; it is meant for supporting, not lifting!