Full bore electromagnetic flow meter
A full bore electromagnetic flowmeter is a flow measurement instrument that uses electromagnetic induction to measure the volume flow (flow) of conductive liquid. Its electrodes and lining are easy to solve the flow measurement of corrosive media since there are no moving parts inside the magnetic flow sensor.
Features of Full bore electromagnetic flow meter
- The measuring tube of full bore magnetic flow sensoris a smooth straight tube without a flow resistance detection element,so it is not easy to obstruct, it is suitable for measuring liquid-solid two-phase fluids containing solid particles or fibers, such as pulp, coal water slurry, mineral slurry, mud and sewage.,etc
- The magnetic type flow meter does not generate pressure loss. Full bore electromagnetic type flow meter is most suitable for large-size water supply pipelines that require low resistance loss.
- The volume flow rate measured by the inductive flow meter is actually not significantly affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity (as long as it is above a certain threshold).
- Flow rate detected by magnetic flow sensor is between 0.5~ 10m/s. Full bore mag meter has wide sizes, from 4mm (1/8”) to 2m
- Full bore mag flow meter can measure the forward and reverse flow meter, it is bidirectional flow meter.
- By choosing the variety of liner and electrode materials which is in contact with the fluid, full bore mag flow sensor can be applied to aggressive fluids.